Get to know other Lantern authors and support their work.
- Carol Adams is co-author (with Patti Breitman) of How to Eat like a Vegetarian Even If You Never Want to Be One and author of Living Among Meat Eaters and The Inner Art of Vegetarianism. Oh yeah, and a little book called The Sexual Politics of Meat! Carol's blog can be found here.
- Steven Best co-wrote (with Anthony J. Nocella II) The Animal Liberation Front and Terrorists of Freedom Fighters?. Steven has an online presence here.
- P. Gregg Blanton authored Mind Over Marriage. Find his website here.
- Patti Breitman wrote How To Eat Like a Vegetarian Even If You Never Want to Be One with Carol J. Adams. Take a look at her blog here.
- Sherry F. Colb is the author of Mind If I Order the Cheeseburger? Learn more about her here and follow her on Twitter.
- Defiant Daughters is an anthology of stories from 21 women on art, activism, and The Sexual Politics of Meat (by Carol Adams). Join the discussion started by these female writers on Facebook.
- Jason Del Gandio is the co-editor with Anthony J. Nocella II of The Terrorization of Dissent. Check out his website here.
- Linda Egenes wrote All Love Flows to the Self with Kumuda Reddy and Thomas Egenes and Conquering Chronic Disease Through Maharishi Vedic Medicine with Kumuda Reddy. Linda has a website here.
- Kelly Fern is co-author (with her husband Brad Fern) of Songs of My Families, and blogs at SongsofMyFamilies.com.
- A. Breeze Harper is the editor of Sistah Vegan. Stay up-to-date with her work at The Sistah Vegan Project, and check out her upcoming book project on race-consciousness, hip hop, and veganism.
- Ginny Jordan is the author of Clear Cut. Learn about her work with Bead for Life, an organization of which she is president and co-founder.
- Thomas Keating is the author of And the Word Was Made Flesh, Divine Therapy and Addiction, Fruits and Gifts of the Spirit, Manifesting God, Reflections on the Unknowable, Spirituality, Contemplation, and Transformation, St. Thérèse of Lisieux, The Divine Indwelling, The Thomas Keating Reader, and The Transformation of Suffering. Check out his organization Contemplative Outreach and his 2014 film A Rising Tide of Silence.
- Gary Kowalski is the author of The Bible According to Noah, Blessings for Animals, and Science and the Search for God. Check out his website and blog at KowalskiBooks.com.
- Ruth Lauer-Manenti has authored An Offering of Leaves and Sweeping the Dust. Learn more about her and her yoga teaching practice here and here.
- Wangari Maathai, author of The Green Belt Movement, can be found at The Green Belt Movement website. See our video of Wangari.
- Jo-Anne McArthur is the author and photographer behind We Animals. Check out her website, which links to The Ghosts in Our Machine – a feature-length documentary that focuses on the non-human subjects of Jo-Anne's photography.
- Kumuda Reddy is the author of many books on the Maharishi Vedic approach to health including Forever Healthy, Golden Transition, Ayurvedic Cooking Made Easy, Conquering Chronic Disease Through Maharishi Vedic Medicine, and All Love Flows to the Self with Linda and Thomas Egenes. Her website can be found here.
- Craig Rosebraugh is the author of Burning Rage of a Dying Planet. Visit him online at CraighRosebraugh.com.
- Martin Rowe is the author of The Elephants in the Room, The Polar Bear in the Zoo, and Nicaea, and editor of The Way of Compassion. His website is Martin-Rowe.com and he blogs regularly at RightOfftheBatBook.com.
- Kerrie Saunders is the author of The Vegan Diet as Chronic Disease Prevention. She has an online presence at DrFood.org.
- Paul Schulte is the author of Cravings for Deliverance. His website is Schulte-Research.com.
- Nik Taylor has written Human, Animals, and Society. You can find her website here.
If your information is not displayed here, it doesn't mean we don't want to show you love; it may simply mean that we don't know what you're currently up to!
Email addresses and other personal contact information have not been posted because these pages are public. Contact Kara (email@example.com) for info if you'd like to get in touch with one another.